- Type of operation: continuous on an annual basis.
- Population scope: Persons aged 16 to 64 years with disabilities living in main family dwellings.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: annual.
- Reference period of the information: annual.
- Source data: integration of the statistical data provided by the Economically Active Population Survey with administrative data recorded in the State Database of Persons with Disabilities of the Institute for Older Persons and Social Services (IMSERSO), in the Public Benefits Register of the National Social Security Institute (INSS), in the System for Autonomy and Situation of Dependency of IMSERSO and in the General Social Security Treasury.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...