Concept selected: Death
DefinitionThe statistical concept death used traditionally in Spain comprised the deaths of all persons that had lived for more than 24 hours. As of 1975, this concept has been broadened to include live births that die during the first 24 hours.
NotesThis change is fundamental, as it implies the adoption of the death criterion recommended by International Organisations.
Statistical operations(enlaces al Inventario de Operaciones Estadísticas)
- 30256 - Urban Indicators
- 30264 - Basic Demographic Indicators
- 30269 - Short-Term Population Projections
- 30270 - Long-Term Population Projections
- 30278 - Population Projections
- 30306 - Vital Statistics: Deaths
- 30417 - Deaths according to Cause of Death
There are no related concepts