Concept selected: Innovation activities
DefinitionThey include all developmental, financial and commercial activities undertaken by a firm that are intended to result in an innovation for the firm.
NotesInnovation activities can result in an innovation, be ongoing, postponed or abandoned.
- research and experimental development (R&D) activities
- engineering, design and other creative work activities
- marketing and brand equity activities
- intellectual property (IP) related activities
- employee training activities¿ software development and database activities
- activities related to the acquisition or lease of tangible assets
- innovation management activities.
SourceStatistics on R&D activities and Tecnological innovation in companies survey. Methodology
Statistical operations(enlaces al Inventario de Operaciones Estadísticas)
- 30061 - Technological Innovation in Companies Survey
- 30081 - Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) Sector Indicators
- 30197 - High Technology Indicators
There are no related concepts