- Type of operation: continuous annual statistics.
- Population scope: group of persons aged 18 years old and over who have been convicted by final judgement and registered in the Central Register of Convicted Persons and in the Central Register of sex offenders during the reference period.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: the calendar year.
- Reference period of the information: registration date in the Cental Register.
- Collection method: statistical exploitation of an administrative register.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...