Study of the mobility during the July-December 2020 period
This project is part of the Population mobility studies using mobile phones that the INE carried out since 2019. The objective of this third study is to continue with the series started in 2019 (EM-1) and during the state of alarm (EM-2). Mobility is analysed from two perspectives:
- Daily mobility: data is provided for every Wednesday and Sunday during the period between June 24, 2020 and December 30, 2020. It will be updated twice a week, on non-holiday Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Seasonal mobility: data is provided for two specific summer days (July 18 and August 15), which will be later completed later with two specific winter days (a weekend in November and Christmas Day).
- Seasonal mobility: July 18 and August 15, 2020
- Daily mobility
- Result tables
- Movement of persons by mobility areas
- Movement of persons by Autonomous Communities and Provinces
- Population by mobility areas
- Population by Autonomous Communities and Provinces
- Detailed information: June-December 2020 Period
Files with Population by areas during the day (stocks y porcentajes) for different territorial levels and files with Origin-Destination Flows between areas and between main cities. Excel compressed zip format