4313The Information and Communication Society in Non-University Educational Centres
- Know the implementation and use, by schools, of the new technologies associated with the information society, and degree of meeting the demand of the European Union for statistical indicators.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Computer equipment of the centre, Internet connection and level of knowledge and use of new technologies by the teaching staff. Type of centre, ownership, geographical location, size of the centre, educational level.
- Schools for general non-university education and special education.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)