4243Tourist Movement of Spaniards (FAMILITUR)
- Knowledge of the amount and characteristics of the journeys made by the population resident in Spain.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Number of journeys, origin, destination (Spain and abroad), main reason for the journey, type of accomodation, means of transport and expense made, duration and time nature. By sample.
- Individuals over 16 years of age resident in family households.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)