4396European Health Survey
- Information on health determining factors, health care and sociodemographic variables.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, INE, Eurostat, University of Granada
- General description (main variables)
- Weight and height, consumption of tobacco, consumption of alcohol, physical activity, consumption of illegal drugs, hospitalisation, medical consultations and consumption of medicines, preventative practices. Age, sex, marital status, educational level, income, relationship with economic activity, By sample.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)