- Type of survey: continuous on a quarterly basis.
- Population scope: all establishments whose main activity is included in the following sections of CNAE-2009: B to N (both inclusive, except division 70), R (only divisions 92 and 93) and S (only divisions 95 and 96).
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period: the reference is on a quarterly basis and questions are asked about the quarter that ends and the quarter that begins.
- Collection method: the data are provided by the own managers of the establishments.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...