- Type of survey: continuous on an annual basis
- Population scope: companies belonging to sections C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, N and group 95.1 according to the National Classification of Economic Activities (CNAE-2009).
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: the variables on ICT use refer to the first quarter of the year in which the survey is carried out, while general information on the company, e-commerce and ICT training refer to the previous year
- Information reference period: first quarter of the year in which the survey is conducted.
- Sample size: variables by year. For companies with 10 or more employees: around 15,000 companies and for those with less than 10 employees: around 11,000 companies
- Type of sampling: stratified sampling by company size, economic activity and Autonomous Community.
- Collection method: Multi-channel: via Internet (CAWI) and regular mail.
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...