- Type of survey: continuous on an annual basis.
- Population scope: agricultural, industrial, construction and services companies with 10 or more employees, whose main economic activity corresponds to sections A to N, P (excluding branch 854), Q, R, and S (excluding branch 94) of CNAE-2009.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period: in general, it is the year before that in which the survey was conducted, although the variables related to the innovations implemented by the company refer to the three-year period preceding the year in which the survey was carried out, in order to facilitate international comparability.
- Sample size: more than 25,000 companies.
- Collection method: mixed system including mailings and the participation of interviewers, with significant telephone support for its collection.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...