- Type of operation: continuous annual statistics.
- Population scope: judgements, decrees and public deeds issued on annulments, separations and divorces.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: the calendar year.
- Reference period of the information: date on which the judgement, the decrees or the public deeds of dissolution of marriage was delivered.
- Collection method: statistical form based on an administrative act.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...