- Type of survey: Without fixed periodicity
- Population scope: Homeless people aged 18 and over who come to centres offering accommodation and/or catering services in municipalities with more than 20,000 inhabitants.
- Territorial scope: Municipalities with more than 20,000 inhabitants throughout Spain.
- Reference period of results: It varies according to the nature of the variables to be investigated.
- Reference period of information: 2012 Sample size: 3,000 services
- Type of sampling: A two-stage stratified sample has been used in the first stage.
- Collection method: Computer-assisted personal interview (CAPI)
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications, ...