- Type of survey: annual structural surveys; different economic activities are investigated alternately
- Population scope: the population under study depends on the sectors studied each year
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory
- Reference period of the results: calendar year prior to the data collection
- Reference period of the information: the calendar year
- Sample size: an average of 7,000 units per year
- Type of sampling: Stratified sampling
- Collection method: Questionnaire completed by the respondent using one of the following ways: internet (IRIA system), email, fax, telephone or postal.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...