- Type of survey: annual structural survey.
- Population scope: the population under study is the set of industrial establishments with more than 10 paid employed persons whose main activity is included in sections B, C or D of the National Classification of Economic Activities (CNAE-2009).
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period: the calendar year.
- Sample size: around 8,000 units.
- Type of sampling: stratified sampling. A systematic sampling with random start is applied within each stratum.
- Collection method: questionnaire completed by the respondent (internet/paper).
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...