- Type of operation: continuous on an annual basis.
- Population scope: wage earners employed by others who contribute to the Social Security system.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: annual.
- Reference period of the information: annual.
- Source data: integration of the statistical data provided by the Wage Structure Surveys with administrative data registered in the State Database of People with Disabilities of the Elderly and Social Services Institute (IMSERSO), in the General Social Security Treasury and in the Register of Public Social Benefits of the National Social Security Institute.
- Standardised Methodological Report
- File in the Inventory of Statistical Operations: 30331
Methodology documents, questionnaires, clasiffications...