- Standard of living and living conditions (CPI)
- Living conditions
Survey on Centres and Services to Support for Homeless Persons . Methodology
- Type of survey: Biennial.
- Population scope: Homeless care centres offering accommodation, catering and/or assistance in the street.
- Territorial scope: The entire national territory
- Reference period of the results: the calendar year. The information on capacity and occupancy refers to 15 June and 15 December. Human resources refer to 15 December.
- Reference period of the information: The year prior to the interview.
- Sample size: Comprehensive investigation.
- Collection method: Through the internet (electronic questionnaire) with telephone support.
- Standardised Methodological Report
- File in the Inventory of Statistical Operations: 30469
Methodological files, questionnaires, classifications, ...