- Type of operation: summary and analysis statistics, based on results from different sources on demographic trends.
- Population scope: population resident in Spain, meaning by ¿population resident in a specific geographical area¿ those persons who at the reference date have established their habitual residence therein.
- Geographical scope: national, Autonomous Communities and cities, provinces and islands.
- Reference period of the results: population data are provided as at 1 January and 1 July of each year.
- Frequency of dissemination: biannual.
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...