- Demography and population
- Population figures and Demographic Censuses
Continuous Household Survey. Methodology
- Type of survey: continuous on an annual basis.
- Population scope: the population and households living in Spain as well as family dwellings.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: Data refer to the average value for the period.
- Reference period of the information: the date of the interview.
- Annual sample size: the sample investigated is made up of 1,572 census sections distributed over the 4 quarters of the year and 65 mailing addresses per section, which means approximately 100,000 mailing addresses, of which around 70% are occupied dwellings.
- Type of sampling: two-stage sampling with stratification of first stage units. The first stage units are the census sections and the second stage units are the existing mailing addresses in the section.
- Collection method: multi-channel, through the Internet (CAWI), postal mail, computer-assisted telephone interview (CATI) and computer-assisted personal interview (CAPI).
- Standardised Methodological Report
- File in the Inventory of Statistical Operations: 30274
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...