- Hotel Industry and Tourism
Rural tourism accommodation: occupation survey and price index. Methodology
- Type of survey: continuous on a monthly basis.
- Scope of the survey: all rural tourism accommodation registered as such in the relevant register of each Autonomous Community, in accordance with the definitions for such accommodation given in the relevant regional legal regulations.
- Reference period: the month.
- Reference period of the information: The consultation of basic data refers to every day of the month.
- Sample size: comprehensive survey in all provinces except those where the population size is large enough to take a sample.
- Collection method: questionnaire filled in directly by the establishment.
- Standardised Methodological Report: 30238 - 30229
- File in the Inventory of Statistical Operations: 30238 - 30229
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...
- Rural Tourism Accommodation:
- Rural Tourism Accommodation Price Index:
- General questionnaire