- Type of operation: survey with irregular frequency.
- Population scope: doctors under 70 years of age who are resident in Spain and who have obtained their doctorate degree from a Spanish university, whether public or private.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory
- Reference period: the year 2009, although some questions refer to the month of January 2010.
- Collection method: mixed with mailed questionnaires and web completion.
File in the Inventory of Statistical Operations:
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...