- Type of survey: continuous on a quarterly basis.
- Population scope: population aged 15 and over residing in main family dwellings in the Spanish territory.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory
- Reference period: month
- Sample size: around 8,000 interviews are carried out each month, comprising a sample of 16,000 people used to estimate the data for the reference month (information on the previous two months is collected in each interview).
- Collection method: telephone interview and in some cases personal interview.
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...
- Questionnaire -- Notice aout the questionnaire An electronic questionnaire is used for the collection of the survey. The actual questionnaire has tried to be transcribed as closely as possible in the document that can be accessed from this link, but it should taking into account that it does not collect all flows and controls implemented in the collection application. Therefore, it should be considered as an indicative document.