- Type of survey: continuous on a monthly basis.
- Population scope: this refers to non-residents in Spain who enter or leave our country, whether or not they have stayed overnight, as well as to those who pass through our country in transit.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory; the sample is collected at the main access points for non-residents, by road, airport, port and railway.
- Reference period: month
- Sample size: more than 450,000 surveys
- Collection method: direct interview at the points of departure in Spain.
- Standardised Methodological Report
- File in the Inventory of Statistical Operations: 16028
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...