341Survey on the Structure of Hotel Companies
- Knowledge of the structural characteristics and the variables that comprise the economic activity of hotel establishments.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Companies by their main activity, legal nature, employed personnel, current and capital expenses, income, sources of financing, economic results. Hotel establishments, according to category, capacity, services provided, personnel. By sample.
- Companies in the sector and their hotel establishments
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)