371Public Expenditure on Culture
- Knowledge of the economic resources of the public sector intended for culture, and their economic and functional distribution.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Public expenditure on cultural activities, and by budgetary chapters, public agents financing culture.
- Central Administration, Autonomous Communities, local entities
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)