482Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy
- Information regarding sociodemographic characteristics and regarding the sanitation conditions in which voluntary interruptions of pregnancy are carried out.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Reasons, weeks of pregnancy, method used, characteristics of the women who subject themselves to a voluntary interruption of pregnancy and the centres that carry them out.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)