484State Information System on Drug Addictions (SEIT)
- Obtaining data regarding the time evolution of the consumption of opiates and cocaine.
- Institutions that intervene
- MI, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Persons who begin mobile treatment for dependency, hospital emergency episodes, main drug, secondary drug, deaths due to a severe reaction to consumption.
- Individuals, care episodes, deaths due to the consumption of opiates or cocaine
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)