541Security Statistics: Crimes and Misdemeanors
- Obtaining statistical information regarding security collected by the different bodies with jurisdiction (Civil Guard, Police and Autonomous Communities with their own Police force).
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Type of fact, means used, victims, modus operandi, number of persons involved, nature of the place, weapons used.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)