- Obtaining results on the vital statistics of the population in Spain and of Spaniards resident abroad.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Autonomous Communities, Civil Registers (MJ)
- General description (main variables)
- Births, newborn babies, late foetal deaths, marriages, deaths.
- Births, newborn babies, late foetal deaths, marriages and spouses, deaths
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)