702Community Labour Force Survey (CLFS)
- Obtaining results regarding the labour force, coordinately with the countries of the European Union, in order to comply with the Community Regulation (EU).
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, EUROSTAT
- General description (main variables)
- Relationship with economic activity. By sample.
- Family households and persons resident in main family households
- Frequency of data collection
- Semanal, solo 2º trimestre del año
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)