803Pension Plans and Funds
- Knowledge of the characteristics of pension plans and funds, evolution of the position accounts, economic-financial situation of the funds and managing entities.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Provisions, investments, solvency, of the plans, and patrimonial control of managers and funds.
- Companies that manage pension plans and funds
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)