3103Intermediate Consumption and Investment
- More detailed knowledge than that obtained in the Annual Industrial Companies Survey, for the purpose of providing information for the National Accounts regarding the types and distribution of the input associated with industrial transformation processes.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Consumption of raw materials, consumption of other supplies, external services, investment.
- Industrial companies
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)