3242Tourist Movement of Spaniards
- Knowledge of the amount and characteristics of the journeys made by the population resident in Spain.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Number of journeys, origin, destination (Spain and abroad), main reason for the journey, type of accomodation, means of transport and expense made, duration and time nature. By sample.
- Individuals over 16 years of age, resident in family households, in municipalities with more than 5000 inhabitants
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)