3375Diseases of Compulsory Notification
- Epidemiological surveillance, detection of abnormal occurrences of diseases of compulsory notification for adopting control measures.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
- General description (main variables)
- Diseases, geographical location (provincial and/or municipal), date of the first symptoms, risk factors, age, sex.
- Group of patients cared for by doctors who notify
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)