3609Temporary Employment Agencies
- To have information available that enables globally assessing and analysing the activity carried out by temporary employment agencies, as well as their characteristics and those of the companies that use them.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTAS, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Companies that begin their activity, suspend or cease their activities, change their territorial scope, renew their activity, workers made available, availability contracts.
- Temporary Employment Agencies
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)