3621Labour Cost Indices (LCI)
- Study the short-term evolution of labour cost and its most important components, paying special attention to wages.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Social Security Treasury (MTAS)
- General description (main variables)
- Salaries and wages, corporate contributions, hours worked.
- Social Security Contribution Centres (CCC)
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)