3754Statistical Use of the Public Contract Register
- Knowledge of the contracts signed by the Public Administrations, and compilation of the information required by the European Union and the World Trade Organisation.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Type of Contract, Administration, procedures and means of allocating, value of the allocation.
- Ministerial departments, autonomous organisations, councils of the Autonomous Communities, provincial delegations, municipalities, universities, public law entities
- Frequency of data collection
- Organos de Contratación de las distintas Administraciones Públicas
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)