4827Official Aid for Development (OAD) in Spain
- Annually measure all of the official aid for development in Spain, that is, the aid that the Public Administrations dedicate to objectives of aid for development in countries catalogued by the OECD as recipients of official aid depending on their level
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Resources intended for contributions to international organisations, and contributions to the community budget and to the European Development Fund of the EU. Resources intended for programmes and projects of official aid for development. Sectors, geographical regions, financing centres.
- Public financing organisations.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)