4805Complementary Professional Military Personnel, Professional Troops and Seamen
- Knowledge of the demographic and professional characteristics of the complementary professional military, troop and marine personnel in the Armed Forces.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Individuals, situations, territorial distribution and distribution by branch and speciality. Employment, body, scale, age, category and speciality.
- Complementary professional military individuals, professional military individuals in troops and seamen.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)