4818Statistical Use of the Public Contract Register
- Knowledge of the contracts signed by the Public Administrations, and compilation of the information required by the European Union and the World Trade Organisation.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Type of contract (work, supplies, services), administration, procedures and means of allocating, value of the allocation. Body allocating the contract.
- Ministerial departments, autonomous organisations, Autonomous Community councils, provincial delegations, municipalities, universities and public law entities.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)