4821Urban Real Estate Register. Basic Statistics by Municipality
- Knowledge of the number and basic characteristics of the urban real estate properties.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEH, Autonomous Communities (Navarra, and País Vasco in the immediate future).
- General description (main variables)
- Year of the General Collective Evaluation Procedure (PVCCG), real estate owners, number of lots (with construction, without construction and total), surface area of the lots (with construction, without construction and total), number of urban real estate properties (for residential use, other uses and total), total real estate value, average real estate value by real estate property (residential, other uses and total average). Population, and in general, any code or variable referring to the municipality or to the lowest breakdown level in which the study variables are grouped.
- Urban real estate properties constituting the Urban Real Estate Register.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)