4654Household Budget Continuous Survey (HBCS)
- Quarterly evolution of household expenses, and the structure and distribution thereof. Information for estimating the private consumption of the National Accounts and for the base change of the CPI.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Household consumption expenses, by goods and services, in monetary terms, consumption, in physical amounts, of given foodstuff and tobacco, household income. Size of the municipality, size and composition of the household, income level of the household, personal characteristics (age, economic activity situation, educational level, professional status, occupation). By sample.
- Private households that reside in main family dwellings.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)