4372Hospital Morbidity Survey
- Knowledge of the morbidity treated in hospitals, according to the final diagnosis.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Autonomous Communities, MD.
- General description (main variables)
- Patients discharged, stays caused, average age. Final diagnosis, sex and age, marital status, reason for admittance, emergency of the admittance, province of residence, province of hospitalisation.
- Patients discharged from or who died in hospital.
- Frequency of data collection
- Anual, mensual, quincenal.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)