4501Common Criminal Statistics
Knowledge of common criminal activity in Magistrates
and Trial Courts, Criminal Courts, Provincial Courts and High Courts of Justice.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, MJ, General Council of the Judiciary Branch.
- General description (main variables)
- Preparatory procedures, trials of minor offences, crimes and summary proceedings. Sex of the persons tried.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)