4825Tax on Real Estate Properties. Urban Properties
- Formation of aggregated annual states enabling a perspective of the tax management carried out regarding the Tax on Urban Real Estate Properties.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEH, Autonomous Communities, delegations.
- General description (main variables)
- Number of bills, non-exempt taxable base, assessed base, average tax rate, liability, tax liability, organisation taking on the management of the tax. Population, and in general, any code or variable referring to the municipality or to the lowest breakdown level in which the study variables are grouped.
- Urban real estate properties constituting the Urban Real Estate Register.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)