4504Courts for Minors
- Summary of the activity of the courts for minors, and information regarding the convicted persons.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, MJ, General Council of the Judiciary Branch.
- General description (main variables)
- Trials of minor offences, files, judgements, offence committed, measure adopted. Sex, age.
- Courts, minors subjected to judicial resolution.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)