- A concise measurement of the welfare of the population and of its determining factors, and the comparison over time, among social groups and among territories. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Population, family, education, employment, science and technology, income, distribution and consumption, social protection, health, housing, the environment, culture and recreation, social cohesion. Time distribution, social groups, geographical distribution.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)