4666Men and Women in Spain
- Introduce the gender perspective in all statistical information, for the purpose of promoting political and social measures aimed at establishing gender equality in all areas of social concern. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Gender indicators in population, education, employment, science and technology, income, distribution and consumption, social protection, health, culture and recreation, social cohesion. Age, studies, income, economic activity situation.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)