4454Traffic Accidents Involving Victims
- Knowledge of the accidents, specifying their cases and circumstances, and victims thereof.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
Victims and types of injury, place, date and time of the accident, type of street and its characteristics, state and other circumstances, type of accident, possible causes and suspected offences. Year of registration, brand and make of the vehicles, type of driver, age, sex and years of the driver
s licence. By complete listing.
- Traffic accidents involving victims.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)