4452Security Statistics: Arrested persons
- Obtaining statistical information regarding citizen security, collected by the different bodies with jurisdiction (Civil Guard, Police and Autonomous Communities with their own police forces).
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Arrests, participation, injuries recorded, background, consumption of drugs and alcohol. Date of birth, place of origin and residence, sex, age, marital status, labour situation, educational level.
- Arrests by offence.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)